Looking for a way the whole family can volunteer together? How about a Girl Scout or Boy Scout Troop looking for projects? Do you belong to a church group searching for a way to serve the community? Merry Meals is completely dependent on volunteers to make their mission successful. Listed below are just a few ways you or your group can help them reach many families this year.
Volunteers are the heart and soul of the Merry Meal's mission. An hour or an afternoon it doesn't matter, everyone helps according to their schedule.
- Grocery Shopping
- Sell tickets for fundraisers
- Help set up for fundraisers
- Help during fundraisers
- Deliver Merry Meals (Driver must have valid drivers license)
- Contact local business
- Collect donations of food and deliver to storage
- Packing day (Thursday December 15th at the Moose starting at 6pm), come in and help us box up all the meals.
- For more information on how you or your group can help send email to MandyMoore@merrymeals.com
A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.....Margaret Mead